Anyone can add to this page.
- Description: A borewhore gamebot who floats to the end and wins.
- Examples: Greg, Harry, etc.
- Description 2: A wreckless gimmick character.
- Examples: Stanley, etc.
- Usually plays extremely UTR characters
- Has a generic name like "Wendy" or "Barry."
- Gimmick character.
- If typing a contraction will put a semicolon instead of an apostrophe
- Usually fades in and out of talking very fancy like.
- Occasionally will parody someone/something from a show he watches
- When a character begins to stray from it's original gimmick they will become a complete and total asshole much like the person playing them.
- Will usually incorporate "Ben" or "Ben109" into his character's name. (Probst109, Benbo, Neb109)
- Generally makes merge and places around fifth.
- No longer uses colored font or chatzilla, instead going with webchat.
- Usually makes many spelling mistakes in which he soon after corrects in parenthesis.
- Usually never forms alliances and is usually only ever in one if invited by another.
- Generally only ever tries in or wins sandbags or musical chairs-esque challenges.
- FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCHES FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!
- Usually a joke Character or parody of something, usually a Survivor contestant or Brazilian meme
- Always uses PJIRC, therefore always has colored font
- Talks like Bruno (very subtle grammar errors)
- Most likely does well, but doesn't win anymore
- Always has a first and last name
- Frequently plays a parody of an obscure Tengaged user or reality show contestant.
- Lots of times will talk in lowercase.
- Usually gets very far unless they have a dominant personality.
- Almost always a bitchy girl
- Will usually align on day 1 with other bitchy girls
- Will often go out-of-character for jury votes
- Generally forms early alliances
- Gets angry when those alliances are broken, will often flip out but only in PM
- Generally good at challenges, wins Individual Immunity a lot
- Generally makes merge to finals and wins
- Goes strategybot mode late-game, but still play good characters
- Generally nags the host to "hurry up" or "continue plz". Especially in Epicvivor
- Is never in-character in PM
- NEVER takes Bruno to FTC because Bruno > him (kate)
- Is CatValentine
- Is always a certain kind of character, this kind was actually named after him, a "Duke Character" - generic bitchy girl, usually with a common name like "Lindsey" or "Alyssa".
- Usually uses red or pink font and usually makes merge; sometimes gets out right at merge, but sometimes makes it to the end, and when he does; he wins.
- Almost always plays a male character with usually both a first and last name
- Rarely plays one-dimensional characters; if he does, they're of an obscure interest he has
- Will sometimes get bored easily with his character and suggest to vote him out on main chat
- Is everything.
- Is always someone (usually a minor character) from The Most Popular Girls In School, usually a villain or anti-hero
- Will often create storylines through tribe chats or PM's, which go unnoticed until he starts talking about them.
- Uses PJIRC, therefore always has a colored and bolded font.
- Averages 4th place, right before FTC.
- Is Rory
- Pretty much always makes the merge
- Won't speak of this character in main chat whatsoever.
- Will accidentally align with Dra
- Usually plays males
- Uses bold/colored font always
- Plays very kind, trusting characters.
- Usually very obviously does things that only he does.
- Doesn't cuss.
- Very following in alliances.
- Is a heroic male
- Will constantly overrate his characters in main chat, or be like "___ g.oddess <3" making it somewhat obvious that it is him.
- Is the one and only Tanner Smith
- Is generally overly smiley ( :D )
- Gives herself away especially if someone says 'good game' or something like it--she says 'Great RP!!!! is it over :D !? ' for instance
- Is Lisa Whelchel.
- Plays EXTREMELY obscure characters that make references to more obscure TV shows and games
- Rarely says anything
- Often does hilariously well.
- His characters are mainly borewhores.
- Quiet, normally able to float further into the competition.
- No detectable personality.
- Generally has a character without many lines, but when he does have lines, many of them will be "*charactername*, *disturbing thing/nonsequitur*" ... unless it's Fritz, who is actually not Kevvy.
- Generally, this character pesters your PMs and is rather annoying after a while. They also are boring and are not in very much action.
- Quits early in the game.
- Usually picks a character from his fanfictions, or a pop idol. Doesn't have a gimmicky characters often.
- Uses PJIRC so usually has colored fonts.
- Will lie about who he is in an attempt to eliminate said person.
- Usually wins the idol clues and individual immunity challenges.
- Usually has some gramatically issues, due to being european.
- Is in Toadvivor as some incredibly obscure character that usually has to do with stuff Mana and Toad discuss in PM
- (talks in parenthesis when strategizing in PM)
- Will BRB Often
- Usually doesn't say much
- Almost always plays a male character.
- Will slowly slip out of character if irritated with the host's direction, usually with offhand snarking
- Is Linwood Boomer.
- Usually has some obscure name, or a technological device, or a reference to an obscure thing.
- *internet breaks*
- Gets second place.
- Starts off with a strong personality but gets bored and becomes a gamebot.
- Is the host's favorite.
- Plays a parody of a Survivor contestant, or an otherwise very strange person.
- Generally boring and/or obnoxious
- Is actually very good at challenges despite being a very annoying character
- Will always quote himself in TDIFF chat and say he loves his character, but then will deny that it's him.
- Almost always makes it to mid-jury for some inexplicable reason.
- Has text color on PJIRC that makes your eyes bleed
- Plays politicians, with no real material other than whatever policies or gaffes they have. Never stops doing this, despite the fact that politician characters are instantly recognizable as his character.
- Wins a majority of single immunity challenges, and sometimes tribe challenges.
- Will have individual immunity a LOT, especially if the challenge is speed/typing.
- Is often an obscure parody of a reality show/Tengaged or an OTTNNN character who uses all caps (i.e. Satan, Stewart)
- Will find most if not all of the idols.
- Dominates Redemption Island, especially if the challenges are speed/typing.
- Throws challenges just because.
- Often interacts a lot with Ben's characters.
- Almost always OTT.
- Sometimes plays a female Deadpan Snarker
- Usually is pretty UTR pre-merge
- Places 4th-7th
- Has one or more underscores after his name
- Lags out repeatedly
- Wins Finale
- Frequently a character who uses solely or primarily unfunny sex humor.
- Suggests twists to the host, usually ridiculous ones (ex. having Outcasts and Redemption Island in the same season).
- Gets angry over his elimination and sometimes goes on a Chef-like rant in main chat.
- May get far until people realize who he is.
- Most names are just variants of Mike.
- Will frequently play a male character who doesn't have much personality other than being really nice.
- Usually said character is a badly done parody of a famous person/fictional character.
- Constantly strategizes in PM.
- Almost always stabs his allies in the back.
- Always talks like the actual Space user.
- Sometimes bitchy or flamboyant girls
- Often very OTT
- Otherwise passive-ish guys
- Or OTTN/CPN strategy bots
- Will catch every hosting mistake possible and try to warp the rules.
- Is OTTN rage Teddy
- Beast modes trivia challenges, is mediocre-to-bad in everything else due to a lack of caring (unless we're talking Redvivor: Egypt here)
- Always makes late merge but frequently gets out at F4/F3
- Will win once in a blue moon
- Usually plays either obscure male video game references or women from media he obsesses over
- Is almost always a male joke character, usually with some backstory he got out too early to reveal.
- Is a mastermind
- Makes alliances from the first minute of Day 1
- Hits enter in the middle of sentences, separating them with a comma.
- Plays an extremely aggressive strategic game while keeping a personality.
- Will ask for favorites in main chat constantly anticipating the name of his character to come up.
- Plays females even less than TBTDIF.
- Webly RP's?
- Was Michelle Tanner once.
- Talks how Zac normally does, without the XD's.
- Usually plays females!
- Characters are usually famous people from cartoons/TV/Movies/IRL
- Usually misspells words. .~.