|First||9th Place in FireVivor.|
|Second||Has a brother named Drake. Apparently befriended Noah, but it's unconfirmed.|
|Third||Is the cooliest.|
Josh lives in San Diego, CA. With his father and step-mother, his step-brother Drake, and his little step-sister. He works at a movie theater and is currently 16.
FireVivor: North PoleEdit
Josh first appeared during Day 2, his supposed elimination episode. He mostly remarked about how people were so "coolio", but he was the "cooliest", he dubbed Noah his "brotha' from anotha' motha'", and then left.
"Emphasis, EMPHASIS!!!" -Josh Nichols to the cast.
Josh came back briefly on Day 5, but only to state he puts emphasis on words. He then seemingly vanished again.
Supposed Voting HistoryEdit
|Josh's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Did Not Vote||-|
|2||Did Not Vote||-|
|Quit, Day 2|
- Josh is mistakenly referred to as a contestant, despite not being one.
- Even on the official elimination table, he is listed as "Quit" day 2.
- His official jury vote read "Penelope", despite him never voting.
- Josh is an obvious parody of the character of the same name on the show Drake and Josh.
- Josh is one of the only two characters to appear in FireVivor and not officially compete. The other is Gerard, who was on the jury in The Sahara.