|Contestant||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Votes|
|Remmaj|| 1st Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 2nd Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 3rd Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 4th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 5th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 6th Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 7th Voted Out|
|Remmaj||BrokenLakeyBrokeLake|| 8th Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 9th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 10th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 11th Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 12th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 13th Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 14th Voted Out|
Rhonda the stalker fan!
|Neztak|| 15th Voted Out|
|Neztak|| 12th Voted Out|
|Remmaj|| 2nd Runner Up|
- The RP lasting 23 hours.
- 20 people immediately joining the channel, much to Toad's surprise and nobody elses.
- Liam being offended 20 people joined Toadvivor and only six joined Spiritvivor and quitting the wiki.
- Mika playing as Dra and becoming the first person ever ejected from an RP.
- Fire having to fill in last minute because with Draven gone there was only 19 people.
- Nate once again playing an anti-feminist character, much to everyone's dismay.
- Benji having to quit at 12:01 because it was past his bedtime.
- Taylor Swift just singing Taylor Swift songs and not helping in any of the challenges.
- Dra raging in chat for seven hours after he was eliminated.
- CK and OHF getting into an argument with Reddy pre-game about how similar they are and deciding to play each other to show everyone they're different.
- Kourtney and Chef Ramsay's random feud.
- Benji's mom coming into the channel and bitching out Toad because characters cursed while Benji was in the game.
- Dra trying to continue his Princess Lolly/Prince Peppermint story and getting voted out early because of it.
- Remmaj trying to copy Chippewa coming to the challenge drunk and failing miserably.
- The return of the selfie challenge where Dyna just used his selfie he already took with CK to win the challenge.
- StevenTheChair being a very comfy arm chair and using that to become a strategic mastermind.
- Milo whining about love all the time.
- Julie blowing up things at every challenge.
- Joey turning into her alter-ego Alex every other round and annoying everyone.
- Toad eventually using shitty challenges like "first to say 'I win' wins"
- Tabitha copying Scarlett's plot line exactly and even getting sixth place to mirror it.
- Roger Ebert's amazing jury speech where he gave scathing reviews to all three of the finalists.
- SG playing a TypicalSGCharacter to parody himself and nobody thinking it was him until the end.
- Ben actually winning an RP.